Tuesday 8 April 2014

Liebster Award

Last week I was super surprised on being nominated by Monique at A Half Baked Notion for the Liebster  Award  Thank you so much Monique.  I expect most of you bloggers know of this award but I didn´t as I´m new to blogging and I had to find out what it is.  Mainly it´s about bloggers valuing and appreciating the efforts of fellow bloggers and by nominating them draw awareness to their blogs. Here are the rules:
 
1. Link back to the blogger who awarded you
2. Copy and paste the pink Liebster Award logo to your blog.
3. Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 3,000 followers.
4. Create a new list of 11 questions for them.
5. Inform them of their nomination.
 
Here are the questions Monique asked:
1.  If you had a time machine, what period of history would you visit.   ---  Tudor era 1485-1603
2.  Do you play a musical instrument (if not which would you want to learn)  --  I  don´t -  piano.
3.  Who was your best friend as a child. ---  Yvonne, my first sewing buddy.  We made dolls clothes
4.  How or why did you decide to start blogging?  --  To find others sharing the same interests as me.
5.  Where would you visit if cost were no object?  --  Australia,  to further genealogy  interests.
6.  Favourite guilty pleasure   ---   Antique shops
7.  Are you a big breakfast eater or strictly coffee and toast  ---  coffee and toast
8.  What is the one thing you `can´t  live without´  ---   someone to talk to.
9.  You think ...........    should be illegal. ---   bullfighting
10. What is your favourite room in the house?  ---  the study.
11. If the story of your life were made into a movie, would it be a drama, comedy, suspense, horror or documentary?  ---  More likely a commercial, when everyone could go and make a sandwich.
 
My nominations for this award are:
Maria at  Alarttex
Jean  at  French Oddities
 
I hope my nominees will participate in this chain game and accept the award.  Here are my 11 questions:
 
1.  What age would you like to stay at or go back to?
2.  Which season of the year do you like best?
3.  Would you like to have had a different first name? which?
4   Recommend me an interesting film
5.  Can you recommend me a good book?
6.  Are you an early morning or night person?
7.  What do you collect?
8.  Would you consider carrying a donor card?
9.  What was your favourite subject at school?
10.What is your earliest memory?
11.Do you  think 11 questions are too many?
 
Thank you for your time in reading this and I look forward to the replies.  My thanks again to Monique.
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that was fun, Sheryl :) I loved learning more about you, plus intrigued by answers 9 and 11. I actually didn't realize bullfighting WAS still legal... and I laughed at your sandwich reference. Everyone loves commercials, of course: get a snack, stretch the legs, visit the facilities, etc. :)

    I'm off to check out your nominees. Thanks for taking part, Sheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sheryl! I enjoy following your blog so the nomination was well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU Sheryl!!! It was fun to get to know ya better...this will be fun!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...