Not much embroidery done this week, but I did get some photos taken of my Hardanger table mat which I in fact finished a few weeks ago.
After completing satin stitch kloster blocks, a tiny square stitch done in diagonal and a buttonhole edging, I cut the threads in the middle of the design.
This area was worked with wrapped bars and decorative Greek cross stitches and dove´s eyes.
Lots more dove´s eyes worked on the outer edging too
I decided to make a little matching scissor fob
for the tassel I followed Judy´s tutorial, something a bit different, thank you Judy, I like the tiny added detail.
Thank you for stopping by, until next week.