Yesterday, while making a start at sorting out my photo files which I reckon is going to take a few years, I came across some photos of an embroidery which I don´t think I ever included in this stitching journal of mine.
The Romantique Sampler by Angie, stitched when released sometime around 2012, a pretty design as are all her samplers and can be found on her blog here.
I started the embroidery with the idea of making a cushion cover but changed my mind on realizing how badly my other applique cushions covers had fared over the years - I´ve never ever posted about those cushions, made with diligence during my patchwork classes and now faded into oblivion.
I think a very good idea for any future `last forever´cushions would be to make some pinafores as seen on Mary and RJ´s blog.
Looking at my embroidery after so many years, I really can´t understand why I didn´t center correctly the middle pattern. I remember changing it from the original because I wanted to incorporate my initial S, but it looks terrible and will have to be redone if I can track down the colours I used.
In the meantime, I´m very busy making more children´s masks for my daughter who requested another 15 or so for her wellness and yoga classes. I have decided on animals and have 11 made so far.
They will keep me busy for the rest of the month.
Hope you are all busy stitching too. Until next week.