Friday 7 April 2023

Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop - 2023

 Hello Everyone,

Once again it´s time for the annual Easter Treasure Hunt hop hosted by Jo of Serendipitous Stitching. At her blog you will find a list of all participants who, apart from displaying some pretty stitching, will each display a letter which you must collect to find out a mystery phrase.

As soon as I saw some cute Easter bunnies by Sallieann, I knew I had to make a few as gifts for the tiny tots in my daughter´s infant yoga class.


Using scraps from my stash and adding a piece of linen fabric, I was able to make various.  Here they are, the lazy lot .... couldn´t get them to wake up for the photo.


You can find the pattern at Sallieannquilts with clear and easy instrucions.

I made them a few weeks back as I had to send them by post to my daughter and wanted them to arrive before this Easter week.  I hope the little ones will like them.

I also used some felt stash to make these lollypop flowers which I found on Heidi´s blog, Happiness is Homemade, so bright and cheerful to decorate any given spot.


Here is the letter you have come to find.


and for your next letter, hop over to Nadine at Jocondine.blogspot.com

Happy Easter

                                        Sheryl

16 comments:

  1. Oh I love the sleepy bunnies! Happy Easter to you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to start to fill my basket with letters visiting you. Those bunnies are so cute and funny. Great pattern and nice choice of fabric. Thanks for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww your bunnies and flowers are precious! You are very talented! Thanks for the letter...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet bunnies, I know exactly how they feel! And such beautiful forever flowers. Hoppy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bunnies are really cute. The felt flowers are beautiful, too. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking part in the Easter Hop this year. I love your bunnies and the cheerful felt flowers too. We are all going to feel full of the joys of Spring after this Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bunnies, thanks for the letter, happy Easter 🐣

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bunnies and flowers are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful bunnies you made, and the flowers are darling! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter Sheryl! Great little bunnies - I am sure they went down well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sheryl, I’m hoping I can leave a comment - google has locked me out of leaving comments for the past few months but seems I can now leave them on some blogs so I’m looking to follow the Easter blog hop…….. love those bunnies - I’m sure they put some lovely smiles on many faces sharing that love
    Hugs, Sharmayne from Country Fragrance

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like I may have found a work around for leaving a comment ……anyhow, thought I’d just say how much I enjoyed doing the Easter blog hop - Hope you are having a lovely Easter 🐣

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Easter , what a fun post , love those rabbits and flowers , hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, maybe the sleepy bunnies will set a good example to the infant yoga class!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These bunnies and flowers are lovely - you always have the greatest ideas, and the patience to make them come true! Thanks for the letter.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...