Tuesday 7 October 2014

More Redwork Ladies

I´m a bit behind with my post this week  I´ve been making a few more fabric pumpkins and I wanted to get them photographed and in the mail.  However this wasn´t so easy with the dull cloudy days we have been having and I couldn´t get the lighting right.  Anyway I will show them in a later post before Halloween.
Here are two more of my redwork ladies finished.




They stitched up really quickly and as usual I added a few beads, sequins and what nots where possible.


and I think these old frames suit the designs.



Here are the four redwork designs completed. I can´t get them to photograph correctly, maybe on your screens you can see them better than I can, but I shall try to improve the photo  Now I will just have to find a space to put the four pictures..

                                     Until next week ---- by the way it will be my blog anniversay giveaway next week so don´t forget to come by.




15 comments:

  1. Congrats on the pretty finishes Sheryl.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely ladies. You really came up with clever embellishments for the to make each one special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Che belle che sono incorniciate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your redwork ladies are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are a gorgeous collection, beautifully done. Your addition of little extras is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love Redwork and these are wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your redwork ladies are so lovely...and I too think the frames suit them very well indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely ladies, Sheryl--love the different embellishments that you added!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh-la-la....I am in love with your redwork ladies, Sheryl. I am quite certain that you will find the perfect spot for these lovelies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely and elegant ladies. You have done beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And here they are, the remaining two redwork ladies. They look gorgeous all the four of them together. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your redwork ladies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Trying this again, love your red work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so classic! Love your red ladies!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...