I embroidered the fish in the rich rusty colours that were seen but not given in the magazine and used DMC 918, 920, 300, 3771 and 3774, stitched on 28 ct Brittney Antique White.
I slightly changed the body shape of the first fish and I added a couple of beads and sequins for the eyes and hunted about in my stash for ideas of how to complete the finished embroidery.
I decided to cover one of my notebooks and added more beads because I like to add them wherever possible - just love beads and sequins etc.
Linking this post to Supermom-no cape stitchery party
Thank you for visiting. Hope you will come again.